G9 Led Bulb
1. What is G9 halogen lamp?
A G9 halogen bulb/lamp features two looped prongs, instead of screw bases or straight pins like those offered on other halogen bulbs. It belongs to one type of bi-pin connectors, and the distance between the center of the two pins are 9mm.
G9 halogen capsule is a popular lighting bulb/lamp, which is widely used in lighting fixtures, like pendant lights, chandeliers, ceiling lights, wall lights/wall sconces, table lamps….etc.
2. What’s the lifetime of G9 halogen capsules?
Generally a halogen bulb/lamp last several times longer than an incandescent bulb, thanks to the tungsten halogen principle. The lifetime of G9 halogen capsules/lamps are about 2000hours.
3. Why the G9 halogen capsules at my home are easily broken?
The average lifetime of G9 halogen capsules/lamps is from 1,000 to 2,000 hours, so if your G9 halogen lampss burn with a lifetime between them, it’s your fortune.
For many other cases in which G9 bulbs/lamps last only a very short time, it’s found that the major cause is, end users had touched the G9 lighting bulbs/lamps with their fingers barely. The oil on skin could penetrate the semi-permeable glass of the G9 bulbs, and compromise the effectiveness of the bulb/lamp, and finally lead to a much shorter lifespan. So, it’s highly suggested to wear a glove when installing these G9 light bulbs, or to change them over with our G9 Led bulbs/lamps which you need hardly worry about the lifetime.
4. Why to replace G9 halogen capsules with G9 Led bulbs?
You would gain many benefits if you replace your G9 halogen capsules with G9 Led bulbs/lamps, such as,
- Money saving. G9 Led bulbs/lamps consumes much less electricity, but last dozens of times than G9 halogen capsules. During the lifetime of more than 35,000 hours, you will save a fortune on electricity bill, and replacement/maintenance costs.
- Energy saving. With less power but same light output, G9 Led bulbs/lamps are helping you to reduce your own carbon emissions. You are one part of it!
- Safer handling. Unlike G9 halogen lamps/bulbs which operate at extremely high temperatures, G9 Led bulbs have much lower temperature on the surface. Moreover, without glass body, it’s much safer for people to handle it.
5. How to replace G9 halogen capsules with G9 Led lamps/bulbs?
G9 Led lamps/bulbs work directly with the mains voltage, either 230V AC or 110V AC, so it’s very easy to replace G9 halogen lamps at site. Simply what you need do is, to take off the traditional G9 halogen lamp properly (Note: please make sure the electricity is off before contacting the G9 lamps), then insert G9 Led lamp/bulb into G9 socket, that’s it.